CustomShow HTML Viewer (BETA Version)
Attention: This feature is a BETA Version that is currently in development. The HTML Viewer does not yet support all presentation features, and will continue to receive updates until it is officially released.
- The new CustomShow Viewer is now available.
- CustomShow SlideShows will now always play in the HTML Viewer when viewed from Mobile devices and other devices that do not support Flash Player.
- CustomShow SlideShows can be configured to only use the HTML Viewer for all recipients in the SlideShow Console.
- When enabled, recipients will view the selected SlideShow using the Beta HTML Viewer.
- CustomShow SlideShows can be configured to Play in the current Browser Window for all recipients in the SlideShow Console.
- When enabled, recipients will view the selected SlideShow without a Popup Window.
- If Accessibility is set to Anonymous, the SlideShow will skip the SlideShow Landing Page and display in the browser window or tab.
During CustomShow's BETA Release of the Viewer, please send any feedback to [email protected]. Viewers can also send feedback to CustomShow by clicking the Options button and selecting Support from the dropdown menu.