CustomShow HTML Viewer
Attention: Not all Presentations are HTML compatible and should be reviewed prior to being sent to clients to verify conversion of the slide content is in correct formats.
- The new CustomShow Viewer is now available.
- CustomShow admins can select HTML only settings in the admin tab>Client>desktopviewer
- CustomShow SlideShows can be configured to only use the HTML Viewer for all recipients in the SlideShow Console.
- When enabled, recipients will view the selected SlideShow using the HTML Viewer.
- CustomShow SlideShows can be configured to Play in the current Browser Window for all recipients in the SlideShow Console.
- When enabled, recipients will view the selected SlideShow without a Popup Window.
- If Accessibility is set to Anonymous, the SlideShow will skip the SlideShow Landing Page and display in the browser window or tab.
During CustomShow's BETA Release of the Viewer, please send any feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org. Viewers can also send feedback to CustomShow by clicking the Options button and selecting Support from the dropdown menu.