Presentation Resolution & Presets
- New Presentations will now prompt users to select from a revised list of Presentation Resolution Sizes. This list, by default, includes but is not limited to the following sizes:
- Full HD
- Portrait (8.5 x 11)
- Widescreen (PPTX)
- On-Screen Show 4:3 (PPTX)
- On-Screen Show 16:9 (PPTX)
- Additional Resolution Sizes are available, and can be further modified by CustomShow Administrators.
CustomShow Administrator Settings
- The Admin Console provides further options for Client Administrators to assign settings and properties to users across CustomShow groups.
- A detailed breakdown of these settings can be found in Admin Console: Client Settings.
- A new Properties Panel for Presentation Size is now available. CustomShow Administrators can now modify the following options:
- Create new Resolution Presets for all users to select when creating a New Presentation.
- Remove any Resolution Presets for all users to select, either Admin-Created or from the list of CustomShow defaults.
- Enable or Disable the option for Custom values when users create a New Presentation.
Add to Library - Multiple Resources
- The Media Library now allows Administrator users to select multiple resources and folders to add to their group's Media Library location.
- Any Image, Video, Flash File, or Folder found in a user's personal Media Folder can be migrated to a Library location by a CustomShow Administrator.
Fixes and Changes
Changes made to folder properties, fixing several inconsistencies with moving, copying, deleting and renaming folders in the Presentation and Media Libraries.