Hyperlink & Slide Navigation
- Library Slides can now be added to personal presentations and will retain their hyperlinks to both internal and external destinations.
- New User Interface and Options for Hyperlinks. To Slide, Position, or URL.
- Hyperlinks can now link out to external webpages and forms.
- Hyperlinks that direct to the currently viewed slide will remain clickable but will not be active.
- Hyperlinks can now be broken, and options are available to attempt to locate and fix the hyperlink with the correct destination slide if possible.
Add to Library
- Add to Library now prompts to select a Library, and provides options to select a specific folder within the Library as a destination for the presentation.
- Accessible to new Subgroup Administrators.
- Only folders to which the account has Administrator access will appear selectable.
- Can access Add to Library in Library Console
- Can access Admin Console to view and modify user settings for the specified Subgroup.
- Can access Reports Console to view metrics and reporting information for the specified Subgroup.
- Can access Personal User Folders for specified Subgroup in Library Console.
- New Align to Slide option available when selecting multiple elements on a slide, allowing for alignment and distribution options based on Slide dimensions.
Fixes and Changes
- Replace Media now retains Aspect Ratio for resized slide elements.
- Select All Keyboard Shortcut (CTRL+A or CMD+A) now available in the Presentation Editor found in the Library Console.
- Fixed Crop Handles incorrectly appearing on selected elements when Crop option remains enabled.
- Fixed Resize Media for updated Library Media causing some elements to incorrectly display at their original size on slides.
- Fixed changes made to presentation content not appearing in real time for other users during the CustomShow session when the presentation is created.