- The Reports Console has been updated, in addition to the SlideShow Viewing Report we have added the Slide Content Report.
- This new report displays information regarding slide usage and viewing analytics, and can be accessed by clicking on the Content tab in the Reports Console.
- The SlideShow Viewing Report remains in the same location, and can be viewed by clicking on the Viewing tab in the Console.
- Please see Reports: Slide Content and About the Reports Console for more information.
- Find and Replace has been added to CustomShow.
- This option can be located in the Edit menu in the Editor Console.
- Find and Replace allows users to find and replace text on single slides or throughout an entire presentation.
- Please see Find and Replace for more information.
- Vertical Alignment and Padding text properties have been added.
- Please see updated Editor Tools: Textbox for more details.
- Added Media Resource Resizing to CustomShow, allowing users to resize the original resources imported into the application.
- This function is only available for Images at the time of release.
- CustomShow Administrators can also resize resources found in Library folders.
- Please see Media Library: Resizing Media for more information.
- Improvements to Reports Console.
- Improvements to PowerPoint Import and Export features.
- Fixed All Caps formatting getting removed in some cases.