- CustomShow now allows users to export their CustomShow presentations to PowerPoint presentations as .PPTX files.
- Presentations can be exported as a SnapShot (Single image per slide) or as Customizable (Each element as an image).
- PowerPoint Export is enabled for CustomShow Clients on request. CustomShow Administrators can contact [email protected] to enable this feature.
- Please see PowerPoint Export for more information.
- The Reports Console has been added to CustomShow, and is visible only to CustomShow Administrators.
- This console contains CustomShow-wide information on SlideShow viewing, metrics, and activity.
- Please see About the Reports Console for more information.
- CustomShow Administrators can now view additional information regarding Subscriptions and Renewals dates in the Admin Console.
- Administrators can also use the Download User Activity feature to download a .CSV file containing user activity information across their CustomShow groups.
- Please see Admin Console: Client Settings for more information.
- File: Export to PowerPoint is now available in the Editor Console. A presentation must be open for this option to be visible.
- Text Editing now includes the All Caps option, which allows a user to toggle between the All Caps mode for selected text.
- This also affects text imported from PowerPoint Presentations.
CustomShow Session Timeout
- CustomShow now times out sessions after an hour of inactivity in the application.
- Users will remain logged into the application, but the CustomShow application window will close automatically after this timeout occurs.
- Users will be warned of the timeout as the time limit is reached, and can choose to continue to work in the application.
- SlideShow Activity Reporting improvements for offline viewing metrics (Desktop and iPad Viewers).
- PowerPoint Import no longer causes issues when attempting to load the PowerPoint Imports folder immediately on login.
- Improvements to the PowerPoint Import and Export conversion for Editable Text and Customizable cases, respectively.
- Corrected issues with scaling and cropping handles in the Editor Console to prevent unwanted rotation or scaling of elements.