PowerPoint Import - Editable Text
- The first release of the CustomShow PowerPoint Import tool allowing for Editable Text is now live.
- This feature is enabled by request for Administrators only. Please contact CustomShow to enable this feature.
SlideShow Reporting & Metrics
- Clicking on History in the SlideShow Console now allows users to select individual viewing sessions to find in-depth metrics and data on the specified session.
- This includes time spent viewing, slides viewed, and much more.
- SlideShow metrics and data are available for all views from this date forward.
- Please see SlideShow Metrics for more information.
User Interface & Buttons
- File: Import PowerPoint is now accessible in the SlideShow, Meeting, and Editor Consoles.
- Import PPTX button has been added to the SlideShow, Meeting, Library, and Editor Consoles to allow for ease of PowerPoint Import.
- Import PowerPoint now prompts users with additional options to Open Presentation for Editing, Create a New SlideShow, or Create a New Meeting.
- New SlideShow button has been added to the Library and Editor Consoles.
- Please see Import PowerPoint to CustomShow for more information.
- Desktop Viewer update includes significant improvements to video playback.
- Fixed issue in Desktop Viewer where application would enter an unresponsive state, forcing a restart.