When sharing a presentation in CustomShow, presentation owners can set a variety of permissions and rules for their shared recipients.
Permissions are set immediately upon sharing a presentation, but can be modified if necessary after sharing a presentation as well.
There are five sets of permissions that will grant shared recipients different levels of access to a presentation.
These permissions are as follows:
- Grants access to View the presentation in Full Screen Preview.
- Grants all rules from View permissions.
- Grants ability to copy & paste presentation or slides (inherits permissions) to create personal copies.
- Grants all rules from the Copy & View permissions.
- Grants ability to directly open the presentation itself.
- Grants ability to edit slides, elements, and the presentation content.
- Grants all rules from the Copy, View, and Edit permissions.
- Grants ability to Publish presentation (pushing changes to SlideShows/Meetings/Library).
- Grants ability to share presentation and set access rules for other users.
- Identical to permissions granted to an Admin. An Owner is also able to modify permissions from other Admin users.
- This option is only available after a presentation has already been shared.