- Alignment and Distribution
- Selected elements in the Editor Console can now be organized with Alignment and Distribution options.
- For more information on how to use and where to find this feature, please see Alignment and Distribution.
- SlideShow Collections for iPad
- SlideShow Collections are now available in the CustomShow iPad App.
- This feature works in the same manner as SlideShow Collections in the SlideShow Console and the Desktop Viewer.
- For more information, please see SlideShow Collections: iPad
- Fixed issue with Looping Video, where automatically switching video quality would cause looping to begin playback at the incorrect time.
- Fixed scaling issues when importing PowerPoint presentations into CustomShow.
- Presentations now scale to CustomShow presets at 1024 x 768 or 1280 x 720 depending on aspect ratio of the original PowerPoint presentation.
- PowerPoint Presentations with slides greater than the preset dimensions will scale to those dimensions.
- Fixed Image Processing issue, where source files were smaller than allowed size in width or height.
- Fixed application UI issues when viewing Meeting Reports and other actions.
- Fixed Multiple Series drop-down menu in Charts appearing disabled.