Adding a Presentation
To add a presentation to the CustomShow iPad App:
- Launch CustomShow
- Open the SlideShow Console
- Click on New SlideShow
- When prompted, select the appropriate Presentation.
- SlideShows can be created from personal, library, and even shared presentations.
The presentation will be added to a new SlideShow in the list of Active SlideShows. This list is used on the iPad as well, as any new SlideShows will be added to the iPad.
Launch the CustomShow iPad App from the iPad Home Screen.
Enter your Email Address and password used for CustomShow by tapping on each field and entering the correct information.
- If you do not know your Password, go to app.customshow.com and click “Password Help”
Once this is complete, tap on the “Sign In” Button.
Once the App is loaded, CustomShow will display a List on the left side of the screen.
Tap on the “All” Filter to view all of the content available for the logged in account.
The CustomShow App requires a SlideShow to be downloaded before it can be viewed Tapping on any available SlideShow will display the SlideShow’s thumbnail and a “Tap to Download” button.
Tapping on this will begin the download process.
After a SlideShow completes the download process, the SlideShow Thumbnail will display two buttons:
- View: Tap to view the SlideShow in Full-Screen
- Clear: Tap to clear the currently selected SlideShow from the App