CustomShow.com lets you:
Create & Manage Presentations
It all starts by creating a New Presentation. CustomShow lets you drag slides from the Library as well as create new slides.
- Click on New Pres to create a new presentation.
- Click on the Library Tab to view the contents of your Presentation Library
- Double-click on a presentation to view its slides in your Presentation Library
- Drag slides from the top to the bottom to add slides to your presentation.
- Click New Slide to create a new slide in your presentation.
To edit the contents of a slide or build a new slide:
- Double-click on the slides or click on the Editor Tab to open the slide in the Editor Console.
- Click on the Media button to add upload images and videos or to select existing media from your My Resources or Media Library folder.
- Uploaded videos are encoded on the server and may take a few minutes to encode before they are available to add to a slide. A prompt will be displayed when encoding is complete.
SlideShows are a snapshot of a presentation at a moment in time and are what you use to presentation from the Desktop Viewer and iPad App as well as send to clients as a URL. To create a SlideShow from a presentation:
- Click on the SlideShow Tab on the left to go to the SlideShow Console.
- Click on the New SlideShow Button and select a presentation from your My Presentations, Shared Presentations or the Library.
- Adjust the Settings, add a Description, add Recipients and email the URL. The SlideShow is automatically added to your Desktop Viewer and iPad App.
Present Online and Offline
When you create a SlideShow, your presentation is made available in the CustomShow Desktop Viewer App and the CustomShow iPad App. You can also view the SlideShow online via URL or by logging into your CustomShow Account.
- Copy and send your SlideShow URL from the SlideShow Console in CustomShow.
- Download the CustomShow iPad App from the App Store to present Offline on your iPad.
- Present from your laptop Online or Offline with the Desktop Viewer App; download it at http://app.customshow.com/desktopViewer
Use CustomShow Meetings to show your SlideShow online to up to 10 participants. CustomShow Meetings let you show SlideShows with videos and animations seamlessly. To start a CustomShow Meeting:
- Click on the Meeting Tab on the left to go to the Meeting Console.
- Click on the New Meeting Button and select a presentation from your My Presentations, Shared Presentations or the Library.
- Adjust the Settings, add a Description, add Participants and email the URL. The Meeting will start when you click on Launch Meeting or click on the Meeting URL to launch the Meeting as the Host.