CustomShow allows you to set the size of all new slides added to the presentation upon creation.
Please note that the selected resolution of slides applies only to newly-created slides in the presentation. Any slides dragged or copied into the presentation will retain their slide resolution and cannot be changed.
There are several default preset values that coincide with the most commonly used resolutions for presentation slides.
- Widescreen: 1280 x 720 - 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Scales to most modern monitor resolutions (16:9 or 16:10), ideal for presentations viewed on a laptop or computer monitor.
- Landscape: 1024 x 768 - 4:3 Aspect Ratio
Matches legacy iPad Screen Resolution(e.g. iPad 2, iPad 3rd Gen), ideal for mobile presentations.
- Portrait (8.5 x 11): 612 x 792 - 3:4 Aspect Ratio, Portrait Orientation
Scales for printed presentations in Portrait orientation.
- Widescreen (PPTX): 960 x 540 - 16:9 Aspect Ratio
Matches 72 DPI conversion from Standard PowerPoint Widescreen format.
- On-Screen Show 4:3 (PPTX): 720 x 540 - 4:3 Aspect Ratio
Matches 72 DPI conversion from Standard PowerPoint format.
Presentation Size options can be further customized for groups of CustomShow users, allowing for Administrators to curate this list as needed:
Users can also choose the Custom option from the Size dropdown, which will allow users to specify any value for the presentation width and height.
- The minimum size for width and height is 400 pixels.
- The maximum size for width and height is 2000 pixels.