CustomShow allows you to set the size of all new slides added to the presentation upon creation.
Please note that the selected resolution of slides applies only to newly-created slides in the presentation. Any slides dragged or copied into the presentation will retain their slide resolution and cannot be changed.
There are three preset values that coincide with the most commonly used resolutions for presentation slides:
- 1024 x 768 - 4:3 Aspect Ratio, Standard Definition
Matches iPad Screen Resolution, ideal for mobile presentations.
- 1280 x 720 - 16:9 Aspect Ratio, High Definition
Scales to most modern monitor resolutions (16:9 or 16:10), ideal for presentations viewed on a laptop or computer monitor.
- 612 x 792 - 3:4 Aspect Ratio, Portrait Orientation
Scales for printed presentations in Portrait orientation.
Users can also choose the Custom option from the Size dropdown, which will allow users to specify any value for the presentation width and height.
- The minimum size for width and height is 400 pixels.
- The maximum size for width and height is 2000 pixels.