SlideShows in CustomShow are created to allow content to be viewed across the CustomShow platforms and to be viewed by recipients.
There are two methods to share SlideShows:
Adding a Recipient
- SlideShows can be shared by opening the SlideShow Console in CustomShow, selecting the SlideShow in question, and then clicking on the Add Recipient button in the SlideShow Tools panel.
- Users can enter any email address.
- Email Addresses used by existing users will be automatically completed.
- Adding Recipients does not automatically provide the recipient with an email notification.
- To send an email notification, enable Send Email Notification when entering a recipient's email address or name.
Sending a SlideShow Link
- SlideShows can be shared by providing the SlideShow Link to any recipient.
- Each SlideShow has a unique link.
- To find a SlideShow's link, select the SlideShow in the SlideShow Console. Then, click on the Link provided in the SlideShow Tools. The SlideShow link is positioned next to the Add Recipients button.
- Clicking on the Link copies the Link to your computer's clipboard.
- Attempting to Paste (Right-click: Paste) will paste this Link into a mail message, chat window, or browser.