Desktop Viewer - Audience View Update
- The CustomShow Desktop Viewer now supports multi-display presenting, allowing presenters to show their SlideShow content while controlling the experience separately.
- In addition to display and control enhancements, Slide Notes are now visible for SlideShows when presenting in the Desktop Viewer.
Fixes and Changes
- CustomShow Media integrations for all resource handling are now complete. This process of how CustomShow creates, loads, and manages all user generated content changes how all resources are viewed or edited across each of the CustomShow platforms.
- New Video Import process for improved video content performance and processing.
- Single Sign-On now supports OneLogin configurations.
- For more information please see the Single Sign-On Integration article.
- Fixed Audio Synchronization issues found in the CustomShow Desktop Viewer.
- Fixed Meeting Console issue where certain content may force the application to restart when selected.
- Added Sub-Group values for User Activity Reports available to CustomShow Administrators, used to identify users belonging to any sub-groups in a CustomShow configuration.
- Several User Interface changes and optimizations.